Access your account anytime, anywhere with a convenient Village Community Credit Union Debit Card. You can access your accounts at any ATM or Point of Sale (POS) merchant. There is no cost for POS transactions anywhere worldwide.
- MasterCard Debit Card.
- Member of Co-op Network surcharge free ATMs.
- To locate a surcharge free ATM simply call 1-888-SITE.COOP
- or visit www.co-opnetwork.org.
- Unlimited, no fee access when using ATMs located at either of our offices.
- Must have a Village Community Credit Union checking account for a debit card.
Please call the credit union (313) 584-5400 to receive a debit card application or apply on-line.
To report a lost or stolen MasterCard Debit card please use the following numbers:
9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.: (313) 584-5400
After 5:00 p.m.: (888) 241-2510 (within the U.S.)
(909) 941-1398 (collect calls outside of the U.S.).